Doggie Daycare at Stay Pet Hotel
Doggy daycare at STAY PET means supervised play all day.
We’re now offering kennel-free daycare, Monday through Friday from 7 am to 7 pm, and Saturday and Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm! This means that your dogs can socialize with their canine and human friends for not only a few hours, but for the entire day. We provide a fun, safe environment for your best friend, with both indoor and outdoor play areas. We’ve got plenty of play structures for climbing in, on and under, and kiddie (doggie) pools and sprinklers in the summertime. Our outdoor space is over 8000 square feet, making it one of the largest outdoor areas in Portland. Our 1500 square foot indoor play area is heated and air-conditioned, and we have plenty of staff supervising the play all day long.
- Stay will be open for daycare 7am-7pm, Monday through Friday. If you’re interested in weekend daycare, head over to our 3 Dogs Boarding and Daycare website.
- We’ve created a new reception area on the west side of the building, specifically for our social daycare service, as well a number of customer parking spaces for use by both boarding and daycare customers.
- In order to keep your pups safe, and to avoid long waits in the reception areas, Please continue to use reception at the front of the property (on Columbia Blvd.) for any overnight boarding dogs, or small daycare and boarding dogs (those roughly 15 pounds and under).
- We now offer discounted full and half day packages for daycare… check out our package rates below.
Stay Pet Hotel Daycare Hours
STAY PET HOTEL offers daycare 5 days a week.
Mon – Fri 7am-7pm
Sat-Sun- 9 am-5 pm
Daycare reservations are recommended.
- 1/2 Day (up to 6 hrs) – $22
- Full Day – $31
Half Day Rates (up to 6 hrs)
- 1/2 day 6pk $120 NEW
- 1/2 day 10pk $190 NEW
Full Day Packages
- 6pk full days $180 NEW
- 10pk full days $290
- 20pk full days $560
10% discount for multiple dogs. This discount doesn’t apply to half days.
Before You Enroll in Daycare
To ensure a fun and safe environment, we screen all dogs before allowing them to join daycare. Get started by filling out our boarding/daycare application. Next we’ll contact you to set up an intake appointment. Please plan way ahead. Especially during holiday season, it can take a few weeks before we have the staffing to conduct your dog’s intake appointment. Also, if we’re booked in your time frame, try our sister facility, 3 Dogs Boarding & Daycare.